Senior Web and Graphic Designer
When you’re looking at CMS systems, it’s worth your time to consider all the options. After all, there’s a lot that can trip you up in your day-to-day usage — and if you pick the wrong one, you might find yourself stuck with it for some time.
That said, we find that the HubSpot CMS is often the best choice for many of our clients.
Let’s talk about the problems people encounter with other CMS platforms.
- Most other CMS options require coding knowledge: CSS, HTML, JS, and Php
- The installation is complex — there are many ways to do it, and many ways for it to not work properly
- You’ll also need a hosting plan, and one that supports your CMS
- Want security? You’ll need to purchase your own certificate
- You need firm SEO good practices knowledge, and will need the proper tools for your CMS
So, here’s why we use HubSpot in a handful of words: all of that’s taken care of.
The HubSpot CMS Approach for B2B Website Content
At Flawless Inbound, we provide a team of experts to manage your sales and marketing campaigns, produce content, and build your site infrastructure — but we also empower our clients to take a hands-on, collaborative approach with their CMS deployment.
The big, impressive thing that HubSpot does for B2B websites is it makes adding new pages and forms simple.
- The template builder works with a simple, drag-and-drop interface.
- You can watch your page change as you make your edits
- Words and images are a breeze to enter, update, or replace
- Reusing templates makes producing multiple pages incredibly efficient
- There’s a vast selection of free and paid templates available — you’re sure to find something that matches your needs
If you’re planning to frequently update your B2B website (which you should be doing), having something as easy to scale as HubSpot is indispensable.
The Technical Stuff in a HubSpot Deployment
Your content’s all set. How about the technical stuff? In HubSpot, all your basic needs are taken care of. The installation is simple — if you’re using GoDaddy for instance, there’s a one-click installation available.
Your website hosting is taken care of on the HubSpot server. You can expect no downtime, and reliable speed.
It also comes with an SSL certificate, so your clients can feel safe when they’re browsing your offerings and giving you their information. And you’ll know your server and database are secured.
Finally, HubSpot provides an on-page SEO editor that follows industry best practices. You’ll be able to spot issues and optimize all in one place.
Get HubSpot with Flawless Inbound
As HubSpot Platinum Partners, we know a thing or two about getting a B2B website going. It’s our specialty, in fact, and we’ve helped more than 70 B2B organizations across Canada and the US get the most out of their HubSpot CMS.
Meaning, of course, more leads, better leads, and more impressive revenue growth.
Learn more about what we can do to help you get your B2B website off the ground and rocketing toward success right here.