Flawless Inbound is a fast-growing, advanced implementation HubSpot and NetSuite Partner. We are looking for someone who can fit our culture and who THRIVES in flexible and fast-paced environments, can work with teams and independently to lead our customers through their digital transformation and implementation experience with HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales, and Service software.
Flawless Inbound is rapidly expanding up-market, and as we serve more customers with advanced requirements and complex tech stacks, we need people who can advise and recommend the best way to deploy our services and bring Digital transformation to our clients and meet our customer’s business goals. We are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for solving challenging problems, strong business and technical acumen, and the desire to help build up Flawless Inbound’s growing
About the job
As a Flawless Inbound Content Writer, you will be responsible for leading and managing key client projects. You will be working closely with a technical and creative team to manage projects and ensure the completion of these projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of projects.
- Creating creative content and marketing assets, and updating or maintaining all marketing content on the company and company’s clients’ websites, blogs, social media platforms as assigned, and newsletters or marketing offers to increase the audience of company and company’s clients as assigned per month.
- Using all IT tools, including the Marketing Automation platform, for all content delivery and the execution of inbound marketing activities.
- Optimizing existing clients’ digital/print copy Marketing assets.
- Creating and managing social media and content marketing strategies.
- Weekly and monthly reporting and analytics if assigned.
- Researching industry trends/tools to support the company and the company’s clients in their marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Creating and managing Editorial Calendar for Company and company’s clients’
We Are Looking For People Who have
- 1+ years in creative and Digital Marketing writing experience
- Bachelor's degree in the field or equivalent
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Business proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Some social media management will be considered an asset.
Why Choose Us
Be part of a team of fun and determined people, with an interest in business and technology.
To THRIVE is to prosper, to be successful, and to flourish. At Flawless, it’s our mission to unlock your potential so you can thrive.
Your well-being first: benefits program (medical compensation), and wellness plan (gym memberships)
Work culture: work remotely, training programs, certifications, and opportunities for advancement in the company.