Flawless Inbound is a fast-growing, advanced implementation HubSpot and NetSuite Partner, and we are looking for someone who can fit our culture and who THRIVES in flexible and fast environments, can work with teams and independently to lead our customers through their digital transformation and implementation experience with HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales, and Service software.
Flawless Inbound is rapidly expanding up-market, and as we serve more customers with advanced requirements and complex tech stacks, we need people who can be trusted advisors to our customers and identify the best way to deploy HubSpot and other Tech Stack to meet their business goals. We are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for solving challenging problems, and strong technical acumen
Who We Are Looking For:
We are seeking hard working, responsible and reliable individuals to join our fast-growing Development team. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to be at the forefront of digital transformation. Our team is results-focused and devoted to developing scalable solutions, and professional growth.
- Develop new user-facing features, from the database to applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Perform UATs and fix bugs in new and existing code.
- Collaborate with team of developers to deliver industry leading solutions.
- Use API to perform integrations between multiple platforms to optimize business automation.
- Participate in solutioning and department meetings to contribute different development approaches, tools, and new techniques.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Create and support new or improved products from research through development.
- Experience leading a product from concept to prototype and implementation
- Ability to learn and adapt to various API and documentation.
- Related College/University education with software development experience
- HubSpot development experience is an asset.
- NetSuite development experience is an asset.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form on this page
- Attach your resume (1-2 pages)
- Attach a short video (under one minute) where you share a quick overview of your experience and why you would like to join our team