Flawless Inbound is a fast-growing, advanced implementation HubSpot and NetSuite Partner. We are looking for someone who can fit our culture and who THRIVES in a flexible and fast-paced environments, can work with teams as well as independently to
About the job
Flawless Inbound Project Managermanaging key client projects. You will be working closely with the Solution Architect and the technical team to
- Manage projects and ensure the completion of these projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for a flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets. and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Resources and workload management
- Excellent professional business communication skills (spoken and written)
If you consider yourself a good fit for this position, we're looking forward to hearing from you. Please use the form on this page to submit your application.