Responding to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's Calls to Action (cf. 92. ii), Flawless Inbound is offering three paid internship positions to members of Canadian First Nations, Métis, and Inuit communities or people with lived Indigenous experience.
Flawless Inbound is committed to ensuring "that Aboriginal people have equitable access to jobs, training, and education opportunities," and to supporting their professional careers in the digital services and technology sector.
In this round, we are happy to offer a total of three internship positions in the areas of:
- Graphic Design
- Web Design & UX/UI
- Content Creation & Social Media Management
Eligible candidates are encouraged to submit their applications. More internship opportunities will be added at a later point.
Eligibility and Application
- Indigenous Students 18 to 29 years (proof will be required) are eligible.
- Currently attending an accredited program in one of the above mentioned fields (or related), or admitted to a program with starting date in winter/spring 2022.
- Please provide a resume with previous experience (required).
- A portfolio with work samples is not mandatory, but encouraged.
- In place of a motivation letter, please submit a video to tell us more about yourself and why you want to join the program.
- Remuneration will depend on previous experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
- The application deadline is Sunday, October 31st, 2021.
What we offer
- A diverse team of A+ specialists to learn with and from
- Hours that adjust to your schedule (as much as possible)
- Fair compensation for your work
- The internship opportunities can be executed completely remotely.
- Applications that are unsuccessful in this round might be eligible in the next round.
If you have questions about the internships or the application process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.