Flawless Inbound is a fast-growing, advanced implementation HubSpot and NetSuite Partner, and we are looking for someone who can fit our culture and who THRIVES in flexible and fast environments, can work with teams and independently to lead our customers through their digital transformation and implementation experience with HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales, and Service software.
About the job
This is a 6-month paid Internship, with the opportunity of full-time employment afterward, with an immediate start date.
As Flawless Inbound Marketing Coordinator, you will be required to attend some training and pass a series of certifications.
Once finished the training and passed these certificates, you will work with clients to help guide them with their journey of using HubSpot for the first time.
- You will coordinate and consult with clients to help guide them to their objectives including but not limited to content strategy, email marketing tactics and analysis of website traffic and lead generation.
- You will offer best practices and ways to automate internal and external processes within automation tools.
- You will have cadence meetings with Clients to go over their progress and help them with the next steps
- You will follow specific steps to reach specific goals with these clients in their allocated time.
- You will have to communicate with your counterpart in HubSpot to report on clients' progress and if help is needed.
We Are Looking For Students or People Who Have
- Digital Marketing background or education/Studies.
- Willingness to Learn
- Technology Savvy, and great problem solver.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Business proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Some Marketing Automation experience will be an add on
Why Choose Us
Be part of a team of fun and determined people, with an interest in business and technology.
To THRIVE is to prosper, to be successful, and to flourish. At Flawless, it’s our mission to unlock your potential so you can thrive.
Your well-being first: benefits program (medical compensation), and wellness plan (gym memberships)
Work culture: work remotely, training programs, certifications, and opportunities for advancement in the company.
Use the form on this page to apply for this position. Please include a short video (up to 2 minutes) to introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about your background and skills.