IMPROVE HUBSPOT ROI WITH AN INBOUND-CENTRIC PORTAL AUDIT
Are you looking to make the most of your HubSpot investment? It starts with a thorough portal audit, which we’re offering to you at no cost to you or your organization for a limited time only this September!
Optimize Your HubSpot Portal With All The Inbound Updates
We're excited to share that our Portal Audit will be offered for FREE during the month of September following HubSpot's Inbound conference - that's up to $1850 in savings!
Here's how we're approaching the audit to make sure you get the most value:
- As we celebrate Inbound 2023 — HubSpot's flagship conference happening in the first week of September —we're dedicating our audit to focus on the latest products and features released by HubSpot.
- Your business is unique, and you likely use HubSpot uniquely as well. That's why we take the time to delve into your specific processes and pain points with your existing system and provide personalized recommendations that address your particular requirements.
Don't overlook this opportunity; it could be the missing piece you need to take your business to the next level and maximize your investment in HubSpot. The leads are out there waiting for you; all you need is the right system to catch them.
HOW IT WORKS
The portal audit takes place in 3 steps, designed to help you get the most value:
- Self-Assessment and Business Profile: You'll fill in a profile of your business so we can get to know your process, pain points, and successes in order to be able to personalize your audit.
- Flawless Portal Audit: Flawless will conduct your thorough portal audit via a set checklist of best practices and the information we get from your profile with the new Inbound product and feature releases as the main focus.
- Audit Review and Strategy Session: We'll meet with you for a 1-hour audit review and strategy session to help your team understand how to make the most of the audit and what you can do to optimize your portal with our recommendations.
Audit Offer FAQs
Since this audit offer is focused on Inbound-announced platform updates and releases we can't start the audit until after the conference ends on Sept. 8 (though you are free to complete your self-assessment before then).
Depending on the order you signed up in, your audit will be started sometime after the conference and takes about a week to complete.
We'll be sure to communicate with you throughout the process so you know exactly when your audit is starting and when it's expected to be completed.
Yes! As part of the self-assessment, you will be able to identify which areas of your portal or process are causing the most friction and we'll make sure to pay special attention to those.
During HubSpot's Inbound conference we expect a wide variety of new product announcements, platform updates, and more. Typically, after Inbound we see HubSpot users unsure of how they can best incorporate these new tools and updates into their processes.
In this audit, we'll focus on how you can solve your pain points and meet your goals using these updates and features.
But that doesn't mean we won't still audit the "existing" features of your portal as well - we'll still be thorough and investigate your usage of HubSpot generally.
WHY GET AN AUDIT
We understand that it can be challenging to break away from your daily routine and take a step back to evaluate your HubSpot portal. However, your CRM is the lifeblood of your sales and marketing motions. If it's not functioning optimally, you could be missing out on an enormous volume of leads. Here are several more potential consequences of not conducting regular audits for your portal:
- You might be overlooking untapped features within HubSpot that could significantly improve your team's efficiency, saving you valuable time and money
- Incomplete or outdated reporting - leading to a lack of actionable insights, all while hindering your ability to make data-driven decisions
- Neglecting audits can also culminate in data integrity issues, such as duplicate or inconsistent records, outdated contact information, or inaccurate reporting.
Fortunately, our team is well-versed in HubSpot best practices and we're here to help. We can provide you with valuable insights, recommendations, and actionable strategies in just a few days. Our team consists of a number of accredited HubSpot Implementation experts and specialists who can complete the audit in as little as 7 days, and we’ve recently achieved the HubSpot Custom Integration Accreditation. By conducting an audit of your portal, our team can identify areas where you can make improvements and optimize your setup, ultimately helping you maximize your return on investment.